StuOur please.  But take care of gladys first. Hope april comes quickly. Jim
Schwartz Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Stu via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Date: 10/25/19  11:21 AM  (GMT-05:00) To: C&C Email
List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Cc: Stu <s...@snghost.com> Subject: Stus-List
Contributions

I don’t know to emphatically say Thank You to everyone who contributed to
our fund raising.  The response has been overwhelming and it is greatly
appreciated.

I did not send out individual thank you notes.  I have spent a
considerable amount of time in the hospital with Gladys and will probably do so
for a while.  She was involved in a freak accident and with everything
involved with her recovery and rehab, she might get back home next April.
But we just take everything day by day.

Again – a huge THANK YOU
everyone who has made it possible to keep this list going for another year at
least.

Stu