Josh, we will get to the rendezvous wherever the group decides it is. The only
weekend we could not attend would be the weekend of Oct 3 due to our northern
haul out. If you can find a location with a pavilion or building close by to
get out of the weather, that would be a big plus as the rendezvous seems to be
growing and rain can happen. Maybe we should look at a pot luck night so
everyone could participate with something, the food was awesome again and well
received. The gumbo, taco meatloaf and crab macaroni among other things were
delicious. Gary was great in St Michaels for his local knowledge and the
distillery tour was a big hit. Anyone within driving distance should consider
it too. For Susanne and I, the people, boats and location make it worth a 10-12
hour drive. Thanks again to all who attended. Keep up the good work!

Len Mitchell
Crazy Legs
1989 37+
Midland On.