I love these little Japanese motors but mine (I have a few) usually don't need much work.

What is wrong with her?

        cheers, Russ

At 02:25 PM 11/7/2019, you wrote:

boundary="_000_CY4PR1601MB132048E0930E70320B5ECFADDA780CY4PR1601MB1320_"

Anyone have experience working on these? Ripped off by mechanic and not much online for self help.

Sent from my Android. Please forgive typos. Thank you.

Thanks everyone for supporting this list with your contributions. Each and every one is greatly appreciated. If you want to support the list - use PayPal to send contribution -- https://www.paypal.me/stumurray