Chuck

A year ago, on a whim, I started collecting the C&C data which had the years of ownership of a boat.  I got quite a few responses (about 100) and sent out the results.  Since then I have been tracking the forum members and their boats and have been trying to update as new info comes in. I also pulled down the PHRF racing lists into my master (1280 boats).  Thus I have a listing for C&C 34s (117) and the 34+/R/36 (37) which I have attached.  Can you provide an update to the attached?  Also besides HIN, the assigned boats sail numbers are suppose to stay with the hull (at least in the US) which helps to track the the current owner of a boat.

Don Kern
Fireball C&C 35 Mk2
Bristol, RI