We have a different issue. The water cannot be very far off sea level for long,
but that level is headed up and the land itself is sinking. Flooding high tides
are much more frequent than in years past. We also have a river and lake system
upstream of us that is controlled by the Conowingo Dam. When that lets loose
the whole Bay turns into a floating lumberyard ☹

Joe
Coquina