Ours was as well, and it was under one corner (I thought the left instead of
the right), but it was really easy to replace with a battery holder with a wire
running out of each end.  I re-wired that new holder in the circuit and mounted
it, and the sparker has now run perfectly for about 3 years.  I love that the
sparker works every time.   Easy peasy, and cheap as well!Bruce Whitmore1994
C&C3740+ "Astralis"Madeira Beach, FLSent from Samsung tablet.
-------- Original message --------From: John Conklin via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Date: 12/11/19  8:20 PM  (GMT-05:00) To:
cnc-list@cnc-list.com Cc: John Conklin <jconk...@hotmail.com> Subject: Re:
Stus-List Force 10 Stove Parts? Well once I finally found the battery location
on my force 10 stove under Rt hand front corner I see that is completely
corrodedSo it BBQ Stick lighter for me John Conklin S/V Halcyon On Dec 11,
2019, at 7:31 PM, Shawn Wright via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:I
don't have any ideas on parts, but we have a Force 10 stove and also a BBQ on
the rail. Both are nice quality so hopefully they will keep going. I was a bit
disappointed that I spent some time replacing the battery holder for the
ignitor on the stove, but it doesn't work well. It sparks with a nice strong
spark on each burner, but with the gas flowing outward from the burners, it
doesn't ignite that well. I'm not comfortable having unburnt propane spilling
out, so I'll keep using a manual lighter, which works well.--Shawn
wrightshawngwri...@gmail.coms/V Callisto, 1974 C&C
35https://www.facebook.com/SVCallistoOn Tue, Dec 10, 2019 at 12:39 PM Rick
Rohwer via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:Sure Marine rocks!  Is Force
10 gone?  I talked with them a few years ago and they requested that I order
parts from Sure Marine.  At that time Sure ordered regularly but wanted to
minimize freight by ordering in truckload quantity.  It took longer unless you
agreed to shipping and handling.They may have distributors in other
markets.RickPaikea. 37+Sent from my iPadOn Dec 10, 2019, at 18:20, Doug
Mountjoy via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:Edd,try sure marine in
seattle. https://www.suremarineservice.com/Galley/Force-10/Doug MountjoyOn Tue,
Dec 10, 2019 at 9:13 AM Edd Schillay via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
wrote:Listers,Anyone know a good source for Force 10 stove parts? I’m looking
for the sliding piece of metal tube with the knob that keeps the stove from
gimbaling and a replacement “face plate” which sits behind the knobs.
All the best,EddEdd M. SchillayCaptain of the Starship EnterpriseC&C 37+ | Sail
No: NCC-1701-BVenice Yacht Club | Venice Island, FLStarship Enterprise's
Captain's Log

Thanks everyone for supporting this list with your contributions.  Each and
every one is greatly appreciated.  If you want to support the list - use PayPal
to send contribution --   https://www.paypal.me/stumurray

-- Douglas Mountjoy253-208-1412Port Orchard YC, WARebecca LeahLF39