That is why I use heat shrink crimp connectors, coat the wire with tef gel
before crimping, shrink the tubing and follow with coating the connector with
liquid electrical tape.Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Joel Aronson via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Date: 12/16/19  11:14 AM  (GMT-05:00) To: cnc-list
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Cc: Joel Aronson <joel.aron...@gmail.com> Subject:
Stus-List Bilge pump switches While we are talking about bilge pump controls,
is there a switch that does NOT use the crappy slide on connectors?  I've
zip-tied so they are not likely to get pulled off, but it is still only  a
friction fitting.If anything on the boat needs a secure connection, it is the
bilge pump!-- Joel