From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Richard Bush
via CnC-List
Sent: Tuesday, December 17, 2019 9:39 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com; don-k...@cox.net
Cc: Richard Bush <bushma...@aol.com>; r...@edsonintl.com
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: Stus-List listed weights

Rob, thank you for jumping in on this...your explanation is very helpful; can
you elaborate on how those design weights and specs affect the normally used
ratios; SA to displacement; displacement to length, and Ball-Displacement?  Are
the "design" numbers used or are the boats weighed?  Also, not of importance,
but I would love to know, historically, which boats, or lines you considered as
your competition?
 Lastly, thank you for for the 37 it is as beautiful today as when it left your
factory in 1985....(as was my 25, 29, and 33)...

Richard
s/v Bushmark4: 1985 C&C 37 CB; Ohio River, Mile 596...buried under snow...
Richard N. Bush Law Offices
2950 Breckenridge Lane, Suite Nine
Louisville, Kentucky 40220-1462
502-584-7255