From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Dennis C.
via CnC-List
Sent: Tuesday, December 17, 2019 10:36 AM
To: CnClist <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Dennis C. <capt...@gmail.com>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: Stus-List weight distribution and polar moment

Do what I did, put a nice CruisAir 16KBTU air conditioner in the hanging
locker.  Moved center of weight forward and starboard.  :)

The easiest thing is to put one or two flex tanks for your fresh water under
the settee or on the floor of the hanging locker.  Then toss the OEM fresh
water tank.  You might get a Plastimo 18031 13 gallon tank in the forward and
center storage under the settee.

Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83
Mandeville, LA

On Tue, Dec 17, 2019 at 9:08 AM Della Barba, Joe via CnC-List
While we are talking about weights, something that drives me NUTS is everything
heavy on my boat is on the port side. Batteries are on port. The midships water
tank is on port. The largest storage area below is on port.
Has anyone with a 35 MKI I figured out how to move heavy stuff to starboard?
Speaking of weight, has anyone moved their batteries forward to reduce polar
moment? Some $$$ in copper involved, but I am tempted.

Joe Della Barba Coquina C&C 35  MK I
www.dellabarba.com<https://protect2.fireeye.com/v1/url?k=4d834094-11157677-4d8369e3-0cc47adc5fec-d09ccc11bca5a4a9&q=1&e=bb3574ae-6ca9-44f3-aa39-77b3c07c12ae&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dellabarba.com%2F>