From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of detroito91
via CnC-List
Sent: Thursday, December 19, 2019 2:54 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: detroito91 <detroit...@aol.com>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Stus-List Shower drain won't and "loss" of toilet bowl
water fill

My shower drain won't pump the water out. I have removed and cleaned the rule
pump. Nothing there.  The switch will start the pump running. No change in
water level.
At approximately the same time,  the water does not come into the toilet bowl.
Turn the knob to fill the bowl, and pump handle. Nothing comes in. Empty bowl.
I hear water "noise" for a few seconds when I finish pumping.
It will remove water to holding tank if I manually add water. All thru hulls
are open and confirmed by resident expert...rick brass.
What have I done or not done. Where should i check. Happened all of a sudden.
81 38 landfall and in water
Thanks for your help
Jim Schwartz
SEA YA !