Hi Edd,Sorry for the delayed response.  Either dates are OK with me, and I
would hope to bring Astralis to the party.  However, March will be warmer,
though it may begin to conflict with Spring Break, and hotels may be more
expensive.Food for thought,Bruce WhitmoreSent from Samsung tablet.
-------- Original message --------From: Edd Schillay via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Date: 12/27/19  10:07 AM  (GMT-05:00) To:
cnc-list@cnc-list.com Cc: Edd Schillay <e...@schillay.com> Subject: Re:
Stus-List C&C 2020 Gulf-Coast Rendezvous (?) Rick,Great to hear from you. To be
honest, the response has been very underwhelming. I think February may be too
soon and am now considering early March. Any thoughts? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?
All the best,EddEdd M. SchillayCaptain of the Starship EnterpriseC&C 37+ | Sail
No: NCC-1701-BVenice Yacht Club | Venice Island, FLStarship Enterprise's
Captain's Log

On Dec 26, 2019, at 7:51 PM, Rick Brass via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
wrote:Edd; Have you any more details about the potential rendezvous? Or
indications of interest from potential participants? I’m working on my
travel/work plans, and will plan to drive down for the rendezvous. I just need
to confirm the date. Is there anything I can do to help? Rick Brass From:
CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Edd Schillay via
CnC-ListSent: Tuesday, December 10, 2019 5:05 PMTo: Edd Schillay via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com>Cc: Edd Schillay <e...@schillay.com>Subject: Stus-List
C&C 2020 Gulf-Coast Rendezvous (?) Listers, Thank you for the survey results —
and based on them, I am considering the following, and would appreciate any
input you may have before I start solidifying: The dates I’m leaning towards
are February 7-9 and the best possible location would be at Marina Jack’s in
the middle of downtown Sarasota. Marina Jack has a restaurant on site, plenty
of deep-water slips (with floating docks), a wealth of marine services, a
meeting space, onsite restaurant and more. It’s also right at the foot of
famous downtown Sarasota, a fabulous walking area filled with shops, galleries,
cafes, bars, restaurants, a comedy club, an opera house, and so much more.
There are also hotels nearby, and I’m confident I can obtain for us a lower
group rate at the Hyatt Regency just a few blocks from the marina. And, this is
all a ten-minute cab ride from the SRQ airport, for those who would want to fly
in.  I’m thinking arrivals on Friday, followed by a group pot-luck dinner on
Friday night. On Saturday, we can do a C&C boat show, possibly have Stu or
someone come in for a seminar/talk, have a group dinner at a local restaurant
(or bus everyone to my club), followed by a pub crawl. Then departures on
Sunday.  The average daytime high for that time of year will be in the low 70s
(insert my new catch phrase here) with overnight lows in the mid 50s. I think
we’d get at least five-six (or more) C&Cs to attend, including the Enterprise.
I now welcome your thoughts (even Risch’s) as to timing, if you’d consider
attending (by boat or by land), and what it would take to make it a must-see
C&C Rendezvous. All the best, Edd  Edd M. SchillayCaptain of the Starship
EnterpriseC&C 37+ | Sail No: NCC-1701-BVenice Yacht Club | Venice Island, FL
Starship Enterprise's Captain's Log
_______________________________________________Thanks everyone for supporting
this list with your contributions.  Each and every one is greatly appreciated.
If you want to support the list - use PayPal to send contribution --