From: Mike Taylor via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Mike Taylor <persuasio...@gmail.com>
Sent: Sat, Jan 4, 2020 7:47 am
Subject: Stus-List Fwd: C&C 37 For Sale

Dave
With aging knees and hips it’s getting difficult for the Admiral and me to
enjoy sailing.
Mike

Begin forwarded message:

From: Dave Godwin <dave.god...@me.com>
Date: January 3, 2020 at 6:18:59 PM EST
To: persuasio...@gmail.com
Subject: Re:  Stus-List C&C 37 For Sale

 Mike,
I’ve always admired your 37’. Beautifully set up and maintained. Someday ours
will (almost) be as nice.
Trading up or moving away from sailing? No matter, good luck with your
endeavors.
Regards,Dave Godwin
1982 C&C 37 - Ronin
Reedville - Chesapeake BayRonin’s Overdue Refit

On Jan 3, 2020, at 11:56 AM, Mike Taylor via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>