Joe

Same here in RI 64 degrees, wind 20+ kts, only difference my boat is sitting in my side yard.

Don Kern
Fireball C&C 35 Mk2
Bristol RI

On 1/11/2020 5:10 PM, Joe Della Barba via CnC-List wrote:
Today was a GREAT day for sailing, 20+ from the south so we had flat water and great wind. We hit about 7.2 with just 2/3s of a jib :) Heading back to the marina the wind was increasing and when we went to roll the sail up, it was not rolling :( We ended up dropping it and folding it up like it was the 1970s or something. THE HORROR!!!!!!!! Anyway, the line for the furler feels kind of old and crappy. Has anyone ever had the line jam itself inside the drum cover?

Joe

Coquina

C&C 35 MK I Kent Island MD - land of pleasant living and 65 degree January days

Thanks everyone for supporting this list with your contributions. Each and every one is greatly appreciated.  If you want to support the list - use PayPal to send contribution -- https://www.paypal.me/stumurray