Ronco-Plastics.com

They have ready-made tooling for a lot of different tanks, and will work with
you to find one that fits your need. Make a dimensioned drawing for them. The
tank is roto-molded when you order, so you can specify the fittings you want.
The original tank under the v-berth on our C&C-33 had the outlet at the bottom
of the vee where it had cracked and leaked. We specified a "dip-tube" outlet,
so all the fittings (inlet, vent, inspection port, and outlet) are on or near
the top. The tank we chose is a very close match to the original and fits the
space well. They will also create custom tooling, but IIRC, the price estimate
started at $2,000+

Cost was a little over $300 for our 18 gallon tank and fittings; UPS shipping
from California was almost half that. Rich Gray at Ronco was a great help.

We added all new plumbing, larger vent, hand bilge pump to empty it, an
external sensor kit from ferriellosales.com/monitoring-systems.html ($150.00),
and a lot of labor. The Peggy Hall book was essential to the planning
(amazon.com/New-Get-Rid-Boat-Odors/).

Adrian Humphreys
Epilogue, Rockport ME
C&C 33-2