Agreed.  Whether it be replacing incandescent bulbs with LEDs in the taillights
of your car or the navigation lights on your boat, you need to put a red bulb
behind a red lens, a green bulb behind a green lens, and a yellow bulb behind
yellow turn signal lenses.Lenses filter all colors except the desired output,
and so you're stripping out a lot of the light if you use white LEDs.And, I can
attest that when I put the MarineBeam LEDs in our bow lights, they are truly
bright!Kindest Regards, Bruce Sent from Samsung tablet.
null