Charlie,

The list of C&C 36-37s was too big and bounced, I will send it to you directly.

Don Kern
Fireball C&C 35 Mk2
Bristol RI

On 2/21/2020 3:26 PM, Charlie Nelson via CnC-List wrote:
Hey Don

I am interested in reviewing your list of C&Cs. Do you have a link to it or other way for me to review it?

I am especially interested in the later (1989+) 36 (all versions) and the 37 and 37/40 (all versions)--especially the center board models.

I can manually find them from your list if it is easier to just send it all.

Thanks,

Charlie Nelson
Water Phantom
1995 C&C XL/kcb