Interesting that through this discussion, few have noted any strong evidence or
reason for going with a horseshoe or ring vs. A vastly cheaper throwable
cushion that can serve multiple purposes.Other than apparent Canadian
regulations,  and I have no intention of sailing from Tampa to Canada any time
soon...  :)Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
null