ODC has cancelled first race on 5/4  but the Etchells is ready and looks great
with the new all white paint job !! no boot or bottom as we dry sail her
Halcyon is jealous and needs a compound and wax in the spring.
Ps we still have toilet paper!  and well stocked shelves at the piggly wiggly
in Oriental  but still very quiet...

John Conklin
S/V Halcyon
S/V Heartbeat