Matt,

I got rid of my perfectly good steel tank just being proactive.

I like the plastic, because I know it won't corrode, and I can see the fuel
level.

Having said that, if you have a cylindrical SS tank, you have the ideal
configuration.  Even tho I have made rectangular SS tanks for others a long
time ago, I obviously didn't want that for myself.  But, a cylindrical shape
is perfect, because there won't be the joints and flexing (metal fatigue)
you have with a rectangular tank. I would have no problem using one like
that.  Only downside is you lose a lot of capacity.. Probably why it is only
20 gallons, instead of 30 or 40, which is what a boat you size should have.

My current boat has two rectangular fabricated SS water tanks, and one shit
the bed with the PO, and he put a Bladder in it.  Was not happy to discover
this.

Bill Coleman

Erie PA.