Louisiana's stay at home order says we have to stay at home unless we're
performing an "essential activity".  An activity is defined as essential if
the purpose is one of the following and it lists:

"Engaging in outdoor activity, provided individuals maintain a distance of
six feet from one another and abide by the 10-person limitation on
gathering size...."

Well, how nice.  That's rather broad.

Touche' is in Pensacola.  As far as I know Florida hasn't done a whole lot
to restrict folks' activities except for a few local beach closings.  I'll
go spend a couple days over there next week but I plan to "shelter in
boat".  :)

Buddy of mine had to go to his workplace tonight and said he didn't see any
noticeable difference in traffic.  Go figure.

Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83
Mandeville, LA