I think when I go sailing this weekend I’ll throw a line over and if stopped I’ll say I’m fishing to feed my family.
chris Price
C&C 35-1
Pradel
Black Hole Creek, MD
On March 30, 2020 at 11:57 AM Neil Andersen via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

Maryland Governor just issued a shelter-in-place order effective today 3/30 at 8 pm tonight.

Neil Andersen
Rock Hall, MD 21661

Thanks everyone for supporting this list with your contributions. Each and every one is greatly appreciated. If you want to support the list - use PayPal to send contribution -- https://www.paypal.me/stumurray