Richard

You only got part of the list. I have some 115 37s on my list. Seems that if you consecutively send out emails that approach 50k the host server locks you out.  I tried to send out C&C 36, 37, 38 and 39s, but only part two of the 37s made it. Below is the data associated with Bushmark4.

Data Age Year Type Hull # Registration Name Former Name Sail # Berthed Years own Bought Last First e-mail City State/Prov Yacht Club Phone First
Sail    Years Sailing

10-19   1985    C&C 37 Mk1 cb       137
ZCC37137J485 682289-c Bushmark 4 Esperanza, Starfire Ohio River, Mile 596 #REF! 2014 Bush Richard & Kay bushma...@aol.com <mailto:bushma...@aol.com> Louisville KY Bull Creek YC 502-584-7255

Is there an easy way to have the total list viewed by members and provide corrections back to me?  I can publish the list as a single pdf so the base List (xlsx) is not corrupted by inadvertent mistakes.  Have close to 2000 C&Cs on the list.

Don Kern
/Fireball/ C&C 35 Mk2
Bristol RI