From: CnC-List <cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com> On Behalf Of Sylvain Laplante
via CnC-List
Sent: Sunday, May 17, 2020 7:07 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Sylvain Laplante <sylvain_lapla...@yahoo.ca>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Portlight Windows

Hi,

Not sure if they are the same as in my 1975 27 but if so you can order the kit
from Holland Marine Product or Southshore yacht

There's the grey for the outside and a high density foam gasket for the inside
, you don't need to remove the frame.

Sylvain C&C27MkIII

On Sunday, May 17, 2020, 5:57:03 PM EDT, Shawn Wright via CnC-List