 From:   <djmor...@djma-ltd.com>
 To:   <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
 Sent:   5/22/2020 9:14 PM
 Subject:   Stus-List Source for long stainless/brass screws

I’m having difficulty finding a supplier of the 6” screws - preferably
stainless, but will settle for brass - to re-install the interior and exterior
handrails on our C&C 30 MKI. I’m not sure if they are a no. 10 or 12.
Recommendations would be much appreciated, preferably in Canada.

David J. Morris, MBA
President, D.J. Morris & Associates Ltd.
24 St. Paul’s Place, Kingston, ON  K7M 7S3
Tel. 613-531-4429
email: djmor...@djma-ltd.com
Member: Canadian Freelance Guild
Blogging at: http://davidmorrisjourneys.wordpress.com/