The note below is what I sent to Glenn.  Should have hit "reply all."

From: wolf...@erie.net <wolf...@erie.net>
Sent: Monday, May 25, 2020 10:25 PM
To: 'Glen Eddie' <ged...@torkinmanes.com>
Subject: RE: Stus-List Thru hull replacement

The 35-1 must be set up differently than what I'm used to.  On my mid-70s
boat (same vintage), I have four drains in the cockpit.  Underneath the
cockpit, the drains are attached to hoses, which lead to four corresponding
thru-hulls.  My 34 had the same set up (1978).  If you have thru-hulls in
your cockpit, that is a different configuration.  As I recall, the 35-1 also
has a solid glass hull.

I am getting ready to replace the cockpit drains and hoses on my boat.  This
should be relatively straightforward.  By contrast, several years ago we
overhauled the four corresponding thru-hulls because the surrounding core
was wet.  We removed them, cleaned them up and got them working freely,
removed the wet core around their locations, isolated them from the core
with West System, then reinstalled them.  As I recall, we also replaced the
wooden pads on the hull while we were at it.  For re-bedding, we probably
used 4200 or something comparable.  That was the easy part.