The wind last night was about 12-15 out of the northwest, the air was dry, and the sky was a brilliant blue with a crescent moon already above the horizon. Our son was deputized to watch the dog and my wife and I set up for a sunset sail. It was going to be a nice reach across the river and then I was going to find one of the little gaps in the bar around Eastern Neck Island and tuck in to anchor for the night.

Then we ran around right between the breakwaters exiting the marina and had to turn around :( Damn you low tide!

Joe Coquina