They say the two happiest days for a sailor are the day they buy their boat
and the day they sell their boat. I am torn today as we say goodby to
Whistler II, our C&C 30 ‘73 after 26 years.

My wife and I raised our two boys aboard and had great sailing adventures
and serene evenings at anchor all around Lake Ontario and Georgian Bay.
We’ve retired to idyllic Niagara-on-the-Lake and the boat to-do list has
exceeded my energy and interest. It’s time for a younger and more
enthusiastic owner to enjoy her.

To you, from failing hands we pass the torch, be yours to hold on high.

I'm going to miss you listers and thanks, Stu, for all the work.

C&C’s rule!

Wally.