I applied 3M Scotchcal striping tape for Touche's (1971 35-1) cove stripe
after repainting.  Specifically 5/8 inch gold metallic, 3M 73403.  It fits
the cove stripe depression very well.  Here's a pic:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_sb5TfIENvsckJWcWNldEFydjg/view?usp=sharing

Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83
Mandeville, LA

On Sat, Jun 6, 2020 at 7:19 PM Lewis Cooke via CnC-List <
cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

> I am working on an early C&C 30-1 does anyone have a pic of the origanal
> cove stripe. I see that Holland marine sells the stars and diamonds but
> they say the stripes the have are an inch wide half inch with eighth inch
> on either side can anyone confirm this, thank you
> Lewis Cooke
> C&C 30-1 #45
> S/V For Play

Dennis C.