Take a look at another product...Nu-glass.   Wipe the cleaner on then wipe the
liquid on. Easy, simple and no rubbing/buffing.If I remember,  $59.00 a kit and
I used 2 kits for my 38 with some left over. No waxing for a year.Jim Schwartz
38 landfall SEA YA !Washington nc Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy
smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Josh Muckley via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Date: 6/7/20  5:37 AM  (GMT-05:00) To: C&C List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Cc: Josh Muckley <muckl...@gmail.com> Subject: Re:
Stus-List polishing Looks normal to me.  The chalk gives it a whiter haze look.
 Remove that and the true color comes out.Josh MuckleyS/V Sea Hawk1989 C&C
37+Solomons, MD On Sat, Jun 6, 2020, 22:52 General Gao via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:Hi everyone,The hull of my boat has not been
polished/waxed for a few seasons (I don't believe the previous owner did
anything in recent years) so the white hull is a bit oxidized and dull. Today
my son helped me to polish the hull. We used the Meguair Wax #50, to my
surprise, where it was polished (a small area) turned out to be a bit more
yellowish than white. Is this expected? (I hope the picture is clear
enough).https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BAiDMWmeSLHU3r-Gsh-N-f3B_iR4FU3J/view?usp=sharingOr
 is it just I am not doing this correctly?Thank you,Bo

Thanks everyone for supporting this list with your contributions.  Each and
every one is greatly appreciated.  If you want to support the list - use PayPal
to send contribution --   https://www.paypal.me/stumurray