Edd

We used a Zoom by Zodiac 260 Aero Air Floor Inflatable Boat (8-Feet 6-Inch x
5-Feet) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B003JRQT10/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tau_bm64Eb6H2HAHW
On our prior 35 MK1 w a 2hp Honda.  No problems.  https://flic.kr/p/6Lk1KG

That said, I love my Kato davits and having a RIB.  But, we don’t race...cruise
only.

Tom B

Tom Buscaglia
S/V Alera