From: CnC-List <cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com> On Behalf Of Josh Muckley via
CnC-List
Sent: Monday, June 15, 2020 11:45 AM
To: C&C List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Josh Muckley <muckl...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Fun Work

As others have stated it does look quite sharp.  I look forward to hearing how
well it holds up over time.  As I recall PS did a review a few years ago.  That
product and a similar one rated very very well for all points except one.
Repair and replacement.  If that's R&R in 2 years - ouch.  10 or 20 years...
Not so much.  I don't recall what life span the article cited.

Josh Muckley

S/V Sea Hawk

1989 C&C 37+

Solomons, MD