After sailing ? For a week total 8-10 hours on a Bristol 45 When I returned
home yesterday after 6 hour glassy motor  wind kicked up to a perfect 11-14knt
so I jumped on Halcyon who was left at the dock Solo and  Chased down a brand
new Hunter 336 with my 37 last night ! No competition although to be honest he
had quite a bit smaller headsail (still felt good) And man was he
trying..tweaking this and that whilst little ole me  slipped on by :) PS almost
doubled my sailing time For the week in the 1 day ! Fun fun !

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vnosS6pyTMdwmkHFJ_gdtLl1iq7sQCcc/view?usp=drivesdk

John Conklin
S/V Halcyon
S/V Heartbeat
www.flirtingwithfire.com

On Jun 22, 2020, at 2:43 PM, Peter Cowenhoven via CnC-List