I sent email to Lewmar support about getting some spares. I was looking for
the thin plastic trim kit for an Ocean 70 and it retails for 475$ cdn! That is
an incredible cost for what it is IMHO. I also asked about the roll stop hinge
kits. They are not available any longer. I asked if they would provide the
dimensional drawings for the repair kits. The answer was “sorry no, it is
intellectual property”.

I can use the old plastic trim piece as a mould to make a new part with
fibreglass if necessary. If anyone has a suggestion on replicating the hinge
kit parts using 3D printing, let me know, I have one new kit of each size left
in the Crazy Legs inventory and I need to use it soon.

Len

Sent from my iPad