From: Bruce Whitmore via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: Edd Schillay via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Bruce Whitmore <bwhitm...@sbcglobal.net>
Sent: Wed, Jul 8, 2020 2:43 pm
Subject: Re: Stus-List Refinishing cabin floor

Hi Edd,
As it turns out, the quote on the damage to Astralis from the jetski is now
just over $21,000 not including the dinghy, and the boat won't get in for
repair until the 29th.

During that time, I want them to redo the bottom and pull the forward sink
seacock that is frozen and glass over it.  I plan on just having the forward
sink drain into the bilge or tee it off to the galley sink drain.  I will also
have them replace the cutlass bearing.

So, it might make sense to use that time to bring all the boards home and apply
lonseal if I like it.
Might as well try to kill as many birds at one time as possible.  :(

Bruce Whitmore

(847) 404-5092 (mobile)
bwhitm...@sbcglobal.net

    On Wednesday, July 8, 2020, 2:08:26 PM EDT, Edd Schillay via CnC-List