Bob, I think cancelling the 2020 Mid Atlantic rendezvous is the right thing to
do. Better now that at the last minute. It’s just not worth the risk. We attend
from Ontario and I doubt the border will even be open by October. We are
definitely going to miss it and the great friends we have made but the world
has changed and we need to do what is necessary. Maybe plan to host in
Baltimore in 2021? I am sure everyone gets it and everyone should understand
your position. We are looking forward to the next rendezvous whenever and
wherever it is!! Stay healthy.
Len Mitchell
Crazy Legs
1989 37+