S/V Halcyon
S/V Heartbeat
www.flirtingwithfire.com

On Jul 14, 2020, at 8:14 PM, Tom Buscaglia via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
wrote:

 I have a Zoom pro account that can host up to 100 participants that we can
use if you like.  The PNW event was cancelled too.  So, I would love to see us
all get together...maybe from our boats even!

Tom B

At 04:42 PM 7/14/2020, you wrote:

Message: 1
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2020 18:43:24 -0400
From: Edd Schillay <e...@schillay.com>
To: Edd Schillay via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List 2020 C&C Rendezvous: Cancel due to COVI

Bob,

While I am not in the mid-Atlantic, I agree that any 2020 rendezvous should be
cancelled.

I?m all for a Zoom-C&C Online Rendezvous. I?d say that we?d have to make sure
that David Risch covers his webcam, but he probably won?t show anyway.

All the best,

Edd

Edd M. Schillay
Captain of the Starship Enterprise