My wife is 35 and I'm 36. She's the true sailor. We got out first boat together
5 years ago (1984 C&C 35 Mk 3). We moved up to a 1988 C&C 44 last summer.

Kari's boating history over the past decade includes:

Chrysler 22
Newport 30
Tartan 41

She has our entire world travelling planned out thought it might take us some
years to get started.

Patrick & Kari Gateley
1988 C&C 44 "Odessa"