There was an *Invictus* that came out of the Custom Shop in the mid to late
'70s. I remember a large decal of an eagle that had to be applied to the
transom. Rob Ball might remember it better than I. C&C 40?  Exceptionally
beautiful boat though.

Rob Mazza

On Wed, Jul 15, 2020 at 12:23 PM Peter Cowenhoven via CnC-List <
cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

> Anybody know this beauty I spied in RI?
>
> New photo by Peter Cowenhoven
> <https://photos.app.goo.gl/nT4uYtygYVC3AGwRA>
> New photo by Peter Cowenhoven
>
> <https://photos.app.goo.gl/nT4uYtygYVC3AGwRA>
>

> Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  • Stus-List Invictus Peter Cowenhoven via CnC-List
    • Re: Stus-List Invictus Robert Mazza via CnC-List