9.9 meters

From: CnC-List <cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com> On Behalf Of Joel Delamirande
via CnC-List
Sent: July-22-20 7:01 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Joel Delamirande <joel.delamira...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Sailing with a spin thru the lee of a bigger boat

Is 99 mean 99 feet boat

On Tue, Jul 21, 2020 at 1:17 PM Hoyt, Mike via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com
<mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com> > wrote:

I think Hull #1 had been modified to do that at some point.  The regular C&C 99
comes with symmetric 200% spinnaker and J+1 pole.  A number have since been
modified to add a small fixed sprit which has total sprit length no longer than
Spinnaker pole length.  The four racing here (Halifax) do not use the
sprit/asym a lot.

The 99 is a very nice boat

Mike Hoyt
Persistence