https://www.yachtworld.com/boats/1981/c-c-landfall-38-3535135/

This boat?

All the wet interior C&Cs sounds sad :(

Pretty much all boats are a constant battle against leaks and decay, if you slack off it is hard to come back.

Joe

Coquina

On 7/28/2020 9:28 AM, Jeffrey Brideau via CnC-List wrote:
Hi Folks,

We looked at nearly a half dozen C&C boats this past weekend in RI. Nearly all were soggy decked and some were a complete loss in my opinion with the interiors falling apart. However, there is a 38 Landfall in Portsmouth that may be worth looking at if you are interested. We decided it is still too small for us, the v-berth is as small or smaller than our little O'Day 23 and that is among the primary reasons for us to upgrade. That said, the decks scanned dry with my moisture meter apart from a small area around where the jib cars have been pulling up on the deck, about a 12-18" circle. The interior is in phenomenal shape and the topside teak while needing varnish soon is also in great shape. It basically has no electronics apart from a radar of the same vintage as the boat. They seem desperate for offers and slip for the rest of the season comes with it.

Take care of your topsides. So many sad boats...