From: David Risch via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 29, 2020, 10:30 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: David Risch; Len Mitchell
Subject: Re: Stus-List Lifting an outboard

This may be blasephy, but unless I am crossing the Gulf of Maine (or similar) I leave my engines on.  Not worth all the rigging BS and my hurting my back.

Never lost a rig, in too many to mention years,  up here in the not always tranquil New England. Mind your weather  and your painter.  And if I do lose it? Thats why I have insurance.

Sent from my Android. Please forgive typos. Thank you.