Hi Bill,

You bring me a smile with this.

It's inconceivable! I love the movie. The missus & I watch it at least once every year.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhXjcZdk5QQ

        Cheers, Russ

At 06:43 AM 8/5/2020, you wrote:

It is inconceivable that a magnet could be missing, unless you are missing an entire leg of one of the four paddles, as they are molded right inside the plastic.
Did you pull it out and check it with a magnet?

Bill Coleman
Erie PA

Cc: Russ & Melody
Subject: Re: Stus-List speedometer - C&C 35 Mk2

What is the number o' magnets supposed you be on the paddle-wheel? If it is more than one then one is missing,

        Cheers, Russ