Hello all,
We are getting the bottom done on our 1994 C&C 37/40+, and at that time, I am
changing a rather old 3-blade prop in not the best condition to a 3 blade
Flexofold.  The yard recommends applying Pettit 1792 to the running gear.  When
I asked Flexofold about this, they said to not paint it for the first year, and
see how it progresses.

The only thing is, I don't intend on pulling the boat again until it needs a
new bottom job.
Do any of you folks in salt water have Flexofolds (or feathering props for that
matter), and you you recommend applying the Pettit 1792?
Thanks in advance for your insights

Bruce Whitmore