Dean

I am in Pictou.  My previous insurer didn't want to renew because of the age of the boat.   My agent found another insurer pretty quick.   Try AA Munro out if Antigonish. I deal with Kim.  I should mention though  that one of the perils not covered was damage caused by nuclear waste or weapons.   I was ok with that risk.
I don't have her contact details as we are currently sailing back from the Bras D'Or lakes after a 2 week cruise.

Adam Hayden
C&C 36 State of Bliss
Pictou NS