Firefly Oasis carbon foam AGMs are a good compromise-they can be drawn down to
30% capacity without harm.  There are many other advantages over more common
AGMs.  I have four of them in a single bank—I’ve had them for 5 years now.  I
would never go back to another type of battery!

Bob

Bob Boyer
s/v Rainy Days
C&C Landfall 38 (Hull # 230)
(Spending winters in the Bahamas, summers in Baltimore, and somewhere on the
ICW in between)
blog: dainyrays.blogspot.com
email: dainyr...@icloud.com