Hi Edd- I find your comments on Vivid interesting as my experience is
different.  I love the color, but I am going to switch away from it next year
after 5-6 years with it.  I can only clean it with a microfiber cloth and even
then you can see loads of paint in the water (mine is white).  It is the
softest paint I have ever put on the bottom.  It seems hard when first painted
and you can sort of burnish it, but in the water it is really soft.  I have had
to repaint major areas every season and am getting tired of it.  It works well
as anti-fouling, but my experience (and others I have read online) is that it
is not a hard paint as advertised.  For me it is a soft ablative.  Dave

S/V Aries
1990 C&C 34+
New London, CT