From: Martin DeYoung <martin.deyo...@outlook.com>
To: Stus-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Sun, Dec 6, 2020 02:46 PM
Subject: Stus-List Re: Calypso 1971 C&C 43 update

#yiv3373243255 #yiv3373243255 -- _filtered {} _filtered {} #yiv3373243255
#yiv3373243255 p.yiv3373243255MsoNormal, #yiv3373243255
li.yiv3373243255MsoNormal, #yiv3373243255 div.yiv3373243255MsoNormal
{margin:0in;font-size:11.0pt;font-family:sans-serif;} #yiv3373243255 a:link,
#yiv3373243255 span.yiv3373243255MsoHyperlink
{color:blue;text-decoration:underline;} #yiv3373243255 pre
{margin:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt;font-size:10.0pt;color:black;} #yiv3373243255
span.yiv3373243255HTMLPreformattedChar {color:black;} #yiv3373243255
.yiv3373243255MsoChpDefault {} _filtered {} #yiv3373243255
div.yiv3373243255WordSection1 {} #yiv3373243255
Neil,

I may be interested and would be happy to pay shipping.  I suggest we wait a
few days to be sure no other cnc-lister with a +-35 foot boat is interested in
playing with such a fun sail.

I noticed Whitehall Michigan is not that far from Pentwater and Grand Haven.
My father’s family was in the commercial fishing and cargo schooner business
for generations out of that area.  In Pentwater the DeYoung family home/net
shed became the Pentwater Yacht Club house when my grandfather sold the boat
and moved to Florida.

Martin DeYoung

Calypso

1971 C&C 43