All of the emails were coming into my spam. After about a week of marking each
not spam they now show up in my in box.Td.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Wed, Dec 23, 2020 at 17:32, Doug Mountjoy via
CnC-List<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:   Check your spam folder. I have found
many emails from the list there.

 Doug Mountjoysv Rebecca Leah C&C Landfall 39Port Orchard yacht clubThanks to
all of the subscribers that contributed to the list to help with the costs
involved.  If you want to show your support to the list - use PayPal to send
contribution --  https://www.paypal.me/stumurray  Thanks - Stu