>From not so sunny (right now) SW Fl. Pelican Bay, our OPH, a very Merry
>Christmas to you all. Heavy rains expected in a couple hrs and temps into low
>40s but no complaints here. Beats the dickens out of what the north is doing.
>Ted and RelindaS/VTen-Ten.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Thu, Dec 24, 2020 at 17:39, Edd Schillay via
CnC-List<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:   Seasons greetings from Suncoast USA —
Sarasota.
We are supposed to get a severe drop in temperature for a couple of days -
highs in the mid 50s — the news is calling it a “polar blast”.
Best wishes to all for a joyous holiday along with a happy and healthy (and
breezy) new year.

All the best,
Edd
———————————————-Edd M. SchillayCaptain of the “Starship Enterprise”C&C 37+ |
Sail No.: NCC-1701-BVenice Yacht Club | Venice Island,
FL———————————————-914.774.9767   | Mobile———————————————-Sent via iPhone 11
ProiPhone. iTypos. iApologize

On Dec 24, 2020, at 5:05 PM, Ronald B. Frerker via CnC-List