Might be interesting to watch the leaders' strategies now.

Looks like Besthaven wants to head well east to catch the southerlies from
a big high pressure system in the mid southern Atlantic.

Dalin, on the other hand, might be angling more northward to utilize a
couple of small low pressure systems just off the coast of Argentina.

I think I like Dalin's strategy if, indeed, that's what he's doing.

https://www.vendeeglobe.org/en/tracking-map

--
Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83